Wanted: An Efficient Supply Chain Assistant
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that make extremely high quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
-Ensure our Medical Centres are sufficiently stocked at all times by working closely with the Medical Center teams on order requests.
-Manage relationships with our suppliers to ensure they are mutually beneficial
-Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Penda Health is searching for a Supply Chain Assistant to join our Operations Department. This person will be tasked with overseeing the day-to-day management of order requests across all our Medical Centres. You will be stationed at our Support Office which is located along Lusaka road but there will be times when you will need to work from any of our Medical Centres depending on the tasks at hand.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be overly detail oriented, flexible, customer centric and quick at learning new things. At the Support Office, we work to help the Medical Centres perform exemplary well.
If you are successful, we will see it in the faces of our staff and patients. You will also take on more senior roles and responsibilities.
The position offers the opportunity to:
- Bring your ideas and suggestions to work each day and see them create real change
- Grow into more senior leadership roles
- Work with an amazing, smart, fun and hard-working team to change the face of healthcare in Kenya and Africa.
- Raise and follow up on order requests with the respective suppliers and deliveries at the Medical Centres to ensure 100% order fulfillment within a TAT of 2 days.You will use our current systems-xero and asana.This should translate to zero stock outs across board.
- Process purchase orders, bills and credit notes by the 3rd of every month to allow for timely production of monthly financial reports
- Ensure effective management of invoices from the time an order request is delivered to the time an invoice is paid. There should be no cases of missing or unpaid invoices.
- Enforce and adhere to interdepartmental agreements to ensure smooth running of supply chain processes
- Maintain effective supplier relations to ensure supplier performance consistently meets and exceeds business expectation. This will include measuring supplier performance in terms of time/delivery of quality products.
- Oversee accurate physical and electronic record keeping of all documents pertaining to Supply Chain
- Weekly and Monthly update of Supply chain’s KPI tool
- We’re a startup – get ready for anything!
- A diploma in a relevant course
- A chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply(CIPs) qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience in Procurement/Supply chain
- High level of integrity
- Quick learner – someone who can create innovative solutions, even when they are not overly familiar with the subject area
- Highly organized – be able to fulfill equally important needs simultaneously and remain focused
- Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility – willing to take on other duties that your team mates may need help on
- Advanced MS office skills
- Available full time
- Base salary depends on qualifications and experience.
- Strong benefits package including full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
- Apply online on the career section of at our website http://pendahealth.com/
- Applications are due August 20th 2017.