Penda Health is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centers that make extremely high quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
Your job will involve ensuring Penda have super accurate and reliable data that will assist staff to have a clear statistical picture of the business performance position. You will provide support to ensure that Penda data becomes so reliable & accurate that the market looks to us for insight. You will provide timely, accurate and concise updates to our data and dashboards and have a good insight into data analysis methodology. You are willing to go the extra mile to ensure our data is concurrent, accurate and relevant.
You will have great culture & team spirit capable of executing requests at short notice to deliver within timelines so that the Business Analysis department can perform its core functions efficiently. We are looking for individuals with great initiative, real drive and development qualities. This role will be based at our Support Office along Lusaka roads but with frequents travels across all our medical centers.
Building a successful startup requires hard work, lots of change and working with low resources. It also means the opportunity to design a solution that could help millions of people in East Africa.
- Data Management: You will be tasked with ensuring data and dashboards are always updated accurately on time and expectations surpassed
- Data Analysis: You help data gathering, evaluations & surveys (e.g. drug price & service viability surveys) are conducted promptly hence ensure subsequent analysis on them are done in a timely insightful manner to assist management in decision making
- Solutions: You will be proactive in supporting BI formulation process by the Business Analyst and assisting in the thought process of developing kick-ass solutions that are simple, concise and comprehensive.
- Support: Provide constant support to the Business Analyst in developing timely SQL solutions making Penda smarter and more dynamic and support other Penda departments in ensuring they are able to meet their timelines in inputting data in a timely, accurate & concise manner
- Penda Culture & Experience: You have an awesome Penda spirit and will be able to derive data beneficial to the Business Analysis Team for solutions / BI strategy development through rapport with internal employees.
- Previous solid experience working with data as a data analyst or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in BBIT, Business Administration (with concentration in IST), Mathematics or Computer Engineering or similar qualification.
- Have awesome Excel skills and looking to advance themselves to become a guru.
- Knowledge of SQL, SPSS and other analytical methodologies an advantage (or willingness to learn mad skills).
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Interactive analytical questioning mindset
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Base salary depends on qualifications and experience
- Strong benefits package including full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family
Deadline to apply: September 30th 2017