Penda Health is an award-winning company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centers that offer evidence-based medical care and unparalleled patient experience at surprisingly affordable rates. More info is available at PendaHealth.com.
We are bringing on a Recruiting Officer to join our People department at our support office along Lusaka Road. This position offers the opportunity to take your passion for working with people and work for a company that deeply cares about its staff and patients.
If you’ve ever been curious about steering the process of creating a team that helps bring on board quality candidates that will help drive an ambitious vision and mission, or you’ve been thinking about a career in talent acquisition but don’t know how to get started, this is the job for you! We are happy to take someone with the least experience in this and train from the ground up!
Key Benefits of this position are:
- Work with great team members from different backgrounds.
- Bring Talented People into a company that aims to be the best employer and help build a team that is bringing great healthcare to Kenyans and in future the rest of Africa!
- Get to interact, learn and talk to People a lot!
- Support the entire Penda Team on anything and everything to enable them work towards making our patient experience the “BEST” hence enabling us to achieve our Vision and Mission.
- Ensure full transparency in the recruiting department.
- Work with hiring managers to operationalize a world class experience for applicant including offering continuous training to help them hire better.
- Build great relationships across Penda and externally with recruiting partners.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidates including networking to get passive candidates. (Head Hunting).
- Ensure all vacancies at the Support Office are filled with qualified candidates within the targeted timelines.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Conduct initial interviews(pre-screening), reference checks and contacting successful candidates to sign their contracts and avail needed documentation.
- Post advertisements on behalf of recruiting managers in the appropriate avenues.
- Organization of records and filing plus ensuring our recruiting platform is always up to date.
- Make sure you and your teammates love their work. It’s a part of your job. Work well with others. Go above and beyond what is expected from you.
We’re an aggressively growing company – get ready for anything!
-Available full time & strong computer skills.
-Highly organized and detailed with excellent communication skills.
-Loves talking with and learning about people.
-A creative thinker who works well as part of a team.
-No prior experience in HR is needed.
-Sales experience would be a plus!
- Starting salary depends on experience and abilities
- Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude
- Strong benefits package including full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family